Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008

This is a picture of Gabe and McKay at our ward trunk or treat. Gabe was an airforce pilot and McKay was Lightening McQueen. Tonight was a full moon and Gabe asked how the moon got in the sky. I told him Heavenly Father put it there, he said "Is Heavenly Father strong enough to lift up the moon?" He has such a keen mind and thinks deeply about everything. McKay's favorite thing to say is "I want to try it" he will keep me skinny chasing after him.






Here is Gabe helping my Mia Maids carve pumpkins...it was his first pumpkin






3 comments:

Wilkins Family said...

Cute family picture Jen. I am so excited for you and Fotu to have a girl.

Robyn said...

Just thought I would say hi! Your family is so cute!

Ashleigh said...

How cute is your family!!! Your little boys are adorable! I haven't seen you in ages! I hope all is well!