Thursday, May 7, 2009

Baby Blessing

This past week in our family has been crazy, to say the least. We found out last Monday that Fotu's cousin/brother passed away from Cancer. We had to send for Fotu's mom, who could only stay for one week. We quickly decided we better bless our three week old baby while Fotu's mom was here. I told my family on Tuesday and every single person was able to make it last Sunday. I was touched to see my dad, brother and all 4 brothers in law standing in the circle. It was such a neat day. I wasn't able to get a picture of Analia with her eyes open on her blessing day.
Here is our first family pic with Analia.

Gabe has started to love his little sister. He watches her and kisses her, and loves to hold her. McKay on the other hand asked me last week if we could take her back to the hospital. When I said we couldn't, he told me to put her back in my tummy.






This is a pic of my family with their spouses. We are just waiting for great Aunt Laur to find her eternal companion! :-)




1 comment:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

I wish I could have been there! I really like the pictures with the rocks behind it. Analia's dress is beautiful and she is such a doll. Thanks for going to the park with me yesterday, we are definitely going to be doing that alot this summer but we will go early and walk there!