
August 7th, 2010, our annual Millard County softball tournament. We love it! Our whole family played. It was so fun. We took second place. It was our 8 year anniversary so we made a weekend out of it. We left the kids with Fotu's family and went up north to shop and relax. It was much needed. The tournament was the end of the trip and made our weekend well worth it! I love my family and it was good therapy to see them and laugh and play ball all day long.
Here is a pic of McKay and Gabe's first day of school I really need Jessica to
come up and help me with my blog, but she is less than three weeks away from having a baby. Poor girl. We took the kids with the Jensens to the county fair, I have pics of that too, but can't get them up.
I am l

oving having the kids in school! Freedom and most of all...less

fighting. Oh the peace. I forgot how it feels.
No comments:
Post a Comment