Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Many March Activites

Here is a great shot of me at Carli Goodwin Moffits baby shower. I am now offically 8 1/2 month pregnant and sooooo ready to have this baby. I am trying to prepare for a little girl. I was overwhelmed the other day at the store looking at the tights, bows, shoes, and dresses, that have to go with just one outfit. Can't I just buy a dinosaur T-shirt and a pair of shorts, with matching crocs, and call it a an outfit. I am excited and getting a little nervous at the same time.

This is a pic of McKay at my Grandpa Francom's 80th birthday party. He had that balloon in his mouth the entire time. Ironically, I didn't take any pictures of my Grandpa. We'll blame it on the pregnancy.
My dearest friends! Natalie, Carli and Jody. It is awesome and a little unnerving to say these girls have been my friends for almost 30 years. Here we are at Carli's baby shower. This is her first baby. She is the best little Mama you couldn't ever wish for. I think her baby waited up in heaven a little longer just to get a mother like her. It was so fun to see everyone. I flew up on a little Skywest plane and felt like I was going to go into Labor. All the jumping and bumping. The ramp agent said " are they still letting you fly?" I said, " no but what could happen to me in an hour", yeah nothing but being caught in Salt Lake in Labor with no husband in sight. It was worth the risk. I was so happy to see everyone and left my boys at home with Daddy.


It has been such great weather down here, we have been able to go to the park already. I took this picture of the daycare I was able to participate in a couple of weeks ago. I watch McKendry and Conner Jensen once a week, and we added my nephew Thomas with us during this time. Gabe is so tall that he looks like the playground monitor.
We are registering him for Kindergarten today. He is so excited and so am I. The boy is thirsting to learn new things. I'm afraid he will end up being the teachers class aid, that boys mind is so amazing. Good luck to his teacher is all I say.


2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Well by now hopefully you have gotten your little girl out of you. I so understand how you felt flying on the Skywest plane being that far along. I did the same thing, and I got contractions the whole time because it was so bumpy. It was horrible. You seriously don't even look big. Well can't wait to hear how it all went.

Mighty Moffitt's said...

You make me cry!!! I'm so glad you came up to meet Clark, and to be reunited with me. I just love you to death!