Monday, April 13, 2009

Annoucing Analia Soliai

Our new baby girl is here! She was born on April 9, 2009. She was 8 lbs 5 oz. She is 20 inches long. I went into labor after my doctors appointment on Tuesday morning. Tuesday evening I started having contractions and by midnight we headed for the hospital. By the time we got there I was already dialated to a 7 but they had to slow me down because I had to get the antibiotics down me before she came. I waited there with an epidural (thank heaven) for three hours and then when it was time to push, only had to push three times and she came.
I feel better than I ever did with the boys. I don't hurt and she is sleeping great already. We have to force her to wake up.
Fotu was great to be at my side and my mom came down to take care of the boys. I am so thankful she is here and looks good. It's been a long tiresome pregancy, so I am feeling much better now that she is on the outside of me.

Gabe and McKay love her and I love the spirit in our home when a new baby comes.











2 comments:

Vigoren Family said...

Congratulations Soliai's! I'm sure she'll be so much fun for all of the boys. You look great, and I hope the next few weeks treat you well!

The Smith Family said...

Yeah congrats! I can't believe you already had time to put it in your blog. She is adorable. That is wonderful that you got the epidural. With Miki I got there and I was already a seven. However there was no time, so I went all natural. Well I am excited for you guys. Try to get some sleep.