Here is our new home! We moved on New Years Eve day. We had many helpers especially Fotu's brother Pope who could be his own moving company. We love it so much. We have already have an offer on our old home. I keep thinking it couldn't have gone this smoothly. I'm waiting for the bomb to drop.
We've had a busy month. I coached Gabes basketball team, Mckay played as well and was the youngest player in the league. He was the defensive player of the season. Cute little guy. He would steal the ball away almost every time the other team came to the other end of the court. Gabe showed so much passion in our championship game. He never gave up and tried his very best. I've never been prouder of him. He cried at the end of the game because he had given it his all. These pictures are highlights of my new home. I've felt so happy here. Fotu's mom has been with us this past month and we have a wonderful guest sweet for her.
My cute little Analia wore the Mumu her Grandma brought for her and it reminded me of Lilo and Stitch. She is so fun. I love having a little girl. The picture of McKay is how we celebrated the superbowl. Poor buddy is so sick.
My next posting will be about me running a half marathon at the end of the month. Have I been training? Nay. Good luck to me I ask!
2 comments:
I loved your house! It is so fun! Bet it is the best having so much room! Good luck on your 1/2 marathon! Jess is making me run one with her the end of April!
I am very happy for your new house, but we sure miss you and your adorable children!
Post a Comment