Wednesday, June 15, 2011

We took the kids pictures at the St. George temple grounds.  I couldn't help but think that this picture was a glimpse of years to come.  It was so cute.  We have been busy with family functions, we had two blessings, a a baptism this month.  This year marks the time that 5 of us had babies the same year, and they are all turing 8.  Gabe is the youngest of the 5 and will be baptized in November. 

My cute little kids.  They have been my life.  They make me crazy most of the time, but I feel so blessed to have been trusted with these three little spirits.  This week the 4 of us planned out our summer activities.  Monday's library and adventure day, tues/thurs is pool day, Wed/Fridays are friends day.  When I was young my mom took us on many adventures.  We never stayed home.  We found ourselves floating on air matresses at Deer Creek Resevior, or eating lunch by the river, hiking timpanogos, searching for arrow heads, and various other adventures.  I am trying to be that kind of mom for these three crazy kids!
 When we were up at my parents house last weekend, Fotu suggested that we take the kids to the zoo.  They loved it! It was my best trip to the zoo ever.  To see things brand new through children's eyes was so exciting.  Analia couldn't get enough of it.  McKay plugged his nose from the smells, Gabe shared little facts about each animal that he keeps in his photographic memory.  What fun!
 We took my sister's daughter, Skye, to the Zoo with us.  She could be my daughter.  I love this girl and she fits in with our family so well.  Sorry CC, I might steal her away from you.
 We went to the park yesterday before it reached 100 degrees.  Our dog Roxie joined us, but she's not in the pics. 
 Analia is a waterbug.  All my kids can't stay out of it.  She might have contracted some sort of disease from drinking out of this.  This summer we are headed to Provo for the Francom reunion, Seattle for the Soliai reunion, and LA for a wedding.  I'll try to keep pictures posted, I'm so terrible at this stuff. 
A little update, Fotu finished his course work for his Ph D, he can finally begin working on his disertation, I ran my first half marathon in April and finished in 2 hours 10 minutes.  I think I could have been faster but we were running against 20 mph winds.  Gabe finished the first grade.  He did not want to go to summer camp classes, and said he really needed a break.  I didn't mind, he is a great student, and really excelling in the piano.  McKay finished his first year of Preschool.  He has an October birthday so he won't start kindergarten for another year.  He is a natural athlete, I have great aspirations for that kid.  Analia is crazy. She is starting to lose her baby fat, she runs everywhere and is very happy. 

No comments: